Simplify and optimise the ways you organise your daily life, your home, your paperwork, and other areas of your life.
And, yes, get some help – to make progress easier and faster.
I don’t know why you are here, but you are here for a reason.
Maybe, something is not completely ‘in order’ in your life right now?
- Maybe, you feel frustrated about some cluttered areas in your home or about the disorganisation of your paperwork – you yearn for more space, clarity, order around you.
- Or you want to get rid of some ‘mind clutter’, self-limiting thoughts and unhelpful beliefs that keep you from living the life you want to live.
- Or you want to get the stress and hectic out of your daily life by organising your tasks and projects more efficiently.
- Or you think that building some new daily routines or better habits would make your life easier and more enjoyable.
- Or … (Fill in the blanks. Why are you here?)
Whatever it is that currently keeps you from fully enjoying your life, you are determined to get it sorted out.
Otherwise, you wouldn’t be here, would you?
Probably, you are here because you have enough of trying to sort it out completely on you own.
Yes, you know that you probably could/should make the necessary changes on your own. But you no longer want that.
You no longer want to waste time and energy in figuring out the best way to organise and manage your life.
Yes, you want to do the decluttering and organising work – but you want to do it with the help of someone who knows how to do it.
You want the support and guidance of a decluttering and organising expert. Someone who knows what you are talking about.
Who listens to you carefully and asks questions that help you find the answers you were looking for.
You want to be able to rely on someone who can give you what you want: expert advice, personal support, individual guidance, actionable tips, and practical tools.
Here is how you get what you want
My two coaching options are quite similar.
Whether you decide to go for the quick start or the more intensive version, you first choose the topic/area of your life you want to focus on.
Then we’ll use my ADA framework (Awareness/Decision/Action) to help you go from frustration to clarity, from being stuck to making decisions, from procrastination to taking action.
Together, we’ll craft an action plan that’s tailored to get you from where you are now to where you want to be.
After each meeting, I’ll send you an updated next-actions checklist. At any time, you’ll be well aware of what you decided to do. You’ll know exactly what to do next – and you’ll get it done. Step by step, you’ll create the results you want.
The two coaching options differ regarding
- the amount of time the two of us will spend together,
- the frequency and intensity of the support you’ll get from me,
- the amount of time and money you’ll invest.
Main features of my coaching options:
|Your Simply Organised |
|Your Simply Organised |
|Desired outcomes of coaching||Clarity & Action Plan||Personal support &|
|Topics of coaching session(s)||Whatever you decide you want to focus on|
|Duration of coaching||1 week||1 month|
|Number of coaching sessions||1||5|
|Type of coaching sessions||Zoom calls|
|Duration of coaching sessions||60 minutes|
|Coaching framework||The ADA Framework |
|Documentation||Notes and next-actions checklist after each session |
|Email-support||During the week |
after our session
|Between sessions, |
as often as needed
|Your time investment||You decide how much time you want to invest.|
Make a plan:
Time for coaching session(s)
+ time for personal reflection and planning
+ time for doing the organising work
|Your financial investment||AUD 95 (*)||AUD 475 (*)|
|Booking forms||CLICK HERE to book |
Your Simply Organised Power Hour
|CLICK HERE to book |
Your Simply Organised Roadmap
|(*) I offer a 10% discount to the subscribers of my Simply Organised Newsletter. Please, get in touch before you book, and I’ll send you the discount code.|
It’s easy to book your coaching option, and to schedule your coaching sessions:
- Choose the coaching option that suits you best.
- Click on the image of your choice (see below) to book and pay.
- Open the confirmation email in your inbox, and the link to my calendar.
- Schedule our call(s), at a time that suits you.
- And off we go!!!
Now it’s time to make your choice,
click this image to book the Power Hour
… or this image to book the Roadmap
Do you have any questions?
I’d love to answer them – just get in touch!
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill in this form: