- Living intentionally – What does that mean?
- Living intentionally – What does that look like?
- Living intentionally – How do we get there?
- Living intentionally – Living on purpose
- Living intentionally – You can edit/rewrite the story of your life
- Living intentionally – Declutter & Organise your life before you start something new
- Living intentionally means that we carefully pay attention to where we put our attention
- Appreciating the good stuff in our life
- Why we shouldn’t listen to our mind if it wants to save energy
- How to deal with stubborn negative thoughts – and immediately feel better
- Our obstacle thoughts are the signposts that guide us to our goals
- How to replace a limiting thought that keeps us stuck
- Getting unstuck – Let go of the past and focus on the future
- Why decluttering is so helpful in life-change situations
- Death Cleaning – Why we should do it before we die
- Death Cleaning – It’s never too early to get our stuff sorted
- Why it’s so hard to declutter ‘aspirational stuff’
- Your sentimental items – Are they treasures? Or clutter?
- Do you know your ‘clutter champions’? Is it time to knock them off their pedestal?
- How to separate the treasures from the clutter
- Clutter Awareness – 4 ways to get to know your stuff better
- Two powerful decluttering questions